In Christ alone our hope is found
Proclaiming the good news of God's love in Christ Jesus
BIBLE STUDY KICKOFF!
September not only marks the kickoff of new football seasons, more important it marks the beginning of another year of Bible study at Bethany. Besides offering regular Bible study in connection with worship on Saturday evening at Kenosha (6:45 P.M.) and on Sunday morning at the Kenosha (9:30 A.M.) and Somers (10:30 A.M.) campuses, Bethany is offering a myriad of study opportunities througout the week.
For more information on all these Bible studies, click here or find the Study God's Word link in the top menu
- A Wednesday morning study (10:30 A.M. at Somers) of the Gospel, lessons, and hymns for the next weekend's worship.
- A weekly evening small group study at the home of Bethany members
- Monthly evening seminars that will take place both at the Somers and Kenosha campuses
- A bi-weekly Men's Bible study (7:00 A.M. at the Kenosha Panera Bread)
- A monthly breakfast Bible study on the last Wednesday of every month (8:15 A.M. at the Kenosha Perkins)